Cratense
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Alan Wake Trailer Details

Ir para baixo

Alan Wake Trailer Details Empty Alan Wake Trailer Details

Mensagem  HuGi Seg Out 20, 2008 10:06 pm

Alan Wake New Trailer Sighting

The Finnish pre-screening of the new Max Payne movie was held in Helsinki last week. As we reported earlier, a rumor indicated that it was supposed to have a new trailer of Remedy's upcoming Alan Wake attached to it - and the rumors turned out to be true!

Unsurprisingly the trailer was quite impressive. There were some bits that betrayed the fact that this is all in-engine and not pre-rendered, but it was very much a cinematic trailer about the storyline and in that regard the new trailer is as mysterious as ever, teasing but not really revealing... Visually the trailer included some technological improvements over the screenshots that have been available on the official site for a while. The trailer flashed by quickly - maybe a bit over a minute - but I noticed

-Film grain effects
-Bloom effects
-Realistic fog
-Best flashlight effect I've ever seen
-Some character bits, including what I assume was Alan's wife
-Ton of fast cuts between various action sequences
-Rapid camera zooms through the hills and forests
...and in the end, some shadowy figures with blunt weapons
"Alan. Wake up."

Photorealistic textures and constant play with light and shadows are still a big part as well. The town of Bright Falls seems to have also gained a ton of extra detail since the previous videos were published - it looks like a real town instead of a video game level! The trailer definitely looked like it was specifically made for movie theaters - 2.35:1 CinemaScope aspect ratio and everything - from in-game cut scenes and/or specific sequences created in-engine, so no actual gameplay was shown. If the whole game is even half as pretty as the trailer, it looks like Alan Wake will be worth the wait.

http://www.yougamers.com/news/21204_alan_wake_new_trailer_sighting/

OMG quero tanto este jogo mas so la pa fins de 2009 ^^
HuGi
HuGi
"Posta de Pescada"
Alan Wake Trailer Details Stars7

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo